Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
honey hole ice fishing with tigers
Enjoy but just to let ya know we went up the next day and the wind blew the ice off and it still has not formed again. Go ahead and take the drive and see for your self
[signature]
sweet job on the tigers. I miss fishing those tigers on my fly rod. Hope I can get some on my ice rod by next month .
[signature]
Long drive and a crap hike for a pretty nice tiger. I've walked on ice there but have yet to ice fish it. I wish they would keep the road open a little longer.

And the wind blows! and blows!
[signature]
The rroad is open to their but the ice is off yea the hike up to the dam sucks but its worth it
[signature]
How was the water level? Road is open to the bottom of the dam? Thanks
[signature]
Ummmm sorry man I'm calling BS
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...22;#626022
[signature]
Were these posts from 2010 ?
[signature]
That's some good detective work.
[signature]
Dang that is kind of a weird thing to do?

Why would you (801SPRTSMN) post old fishing pictures as a new report?[crazy]
[signature]
801sportsman post smells kinda of fishy? not thinking that's cool, based on Laroo's evidence, do you care to explain?
[signature]
My guess is he actually fished there. Didn't catch anything he wanted to post. So he dug up old pics that were a little more post-worthy. Who knows. Very strange.
[signature]
I live 8 miles from that reservoir, I fish it often, me and 3 or four other locals. We keep pretty close tabs on what is going on up there, we have not had temps to make fishable ice, wind to blow it clear? Yes. Temps? No. There has been no ice making temps here in town since before Thanksgiving, and it is generally colder here than up the canyon.

Not cool when guys are taking chances to get on the ice anyway!!!
[signature]
This is against the rules, posting false fishing reports. Even if you did not say when you caught these fish, your post is misleading. This is your one any only warning. I know a lot of members just can't wait to get out on the ice but making post like this for your amusment is not cool. I thought you were better than that [unimpressed].

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/Utah_Fishing_General_F58/gforum.cgi?post=369092;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/Utah_Fishing_General_F58/gforum.cgi?post=369092;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
absolutely agree Curt. +1
[signature]
second image was taken 11/27/2010 at 9:32 AM

Just download the image and look at the properties
Or look at the thread that Laroo provided the link to. They were posted in 2010.
[signature]
water level is super low but was coming up. The road in is usually open. I 'am wishing they would keep highway 39 open longer as it save me about an hour. I was there on 11/12/12 and there was ice in the inlet.
[signature]
Nice job Laroo[Smile]
[signature]
Gives new meaning to "wannabe" This is just Sad.[crazy]
[signature]
I saw that he logged on the next day, no reply though, doubt he'll be posting much anymore.[laugh]
[signature]