Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing report
Fished up at Red Feather on Oct. 26th. Caught 4 small 'bows and 3 small browns of the face of the dam. There were quite a few people fishing, most were catching fish, but not much size to them. My biggest was a 12 inch 'bow.
[signature]
that dosnt sound to shabby, I know a few guys who would love to have a day that good.[blush] mainly me today, I came home fishless today... I went out after pike, wasnt much activity in the shallows today. I am fishing michigan waters. cant wait for the ice....

thanks for the reort, and welcome to Bigfishtackle.

how long have you been angling?

were you flyfishing for them bows?
[signature]
[cool] Welcome to BigFish and Tackle and thanks for the report. It is always nice to hear of everyones success on a fishing trip as well as what we learn about your area.

We have a weekly survey that you may want to participate in. Feel free to check it out at your leisure. Just click on the link below. Thanks.

[Image: fire.gif][size 1] [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=78124;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]Fishing poll for the week of Nov 2-8/03 Quick and easy format.[/url][/size]
[signature]
Is great to here that the season change has not cut the bite off up there. This post might get another angler to practice their skills more before the Ice takes over and the auger has to come out of storage for the winter use.
Thanks for the report and Welcome to The Great and Growing Message boards here at Bigfishtackle.
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 2]Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you caught some fish. Small is better than none. I have never fished for that type of fish before, they don’t have them where I am or at less no close enough to drive to. I have always wanted to try them. I have read about them a lot, sounds like a lot of fun. Keep up to date on your fishing. If I can help you in any way let me know.[/size][/font]
[signature]
I COUGHT MY FIRST BROWN UNDER OUR LOCAL DAM 18" THOUGHT I HADE A NICE PIKE ON . MAN I ACTUALLY FELL IN THE WATER WHEN I SAW IT !

WHAT WERE YOU USING ?
[signature]
I fished Red Feather last year. I didn't do too well but I did enjoy myself.

That is beautiful country up there. I did screw up tho. I had got on the

internet and rented a cabin right on one of the lakes. Come to find out when I got there, part of the lakes are private. Such as the one I rented the cabin on. So I had to drive to the other lakes to fish. Kinda bummed me out but I still had a good time.
[signature]