Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carnivalle
Does anybody watch Carnivalle on Sunday nights on HBO?

Trippy show. Kinda cool, kinda weird. Very authentic.
[signature]
[size 2]I tried. I didn't like it[unsure] I do like the Soprano's another HBO show. I am not big on the mafia and organized crime but the show is well acted and written.[/size]
[signature]
It's definately one of those shows you got to watch for awhile. If you watch it once you won't get it, and it won't be very interesting.

The Wire was like that. I kept watching, and then all of a sudden I was hooked. That is definately one of HBO's best shows. 6 feet under is great and so are the sopranos.

The sopranos 4th season started slow and then got really going, but then it ended with Tony and Carmella's divorce. Lame!

Why don't you like the Organized Crime? That is the best part of the show. What do you like? The developing relationships?[crazy]
[signature]
[size 2]I am on probation so I have to say I do not like the Mafia or Organized Crime ([Wink])[laugh][laugh][laugh]Lol[/size]
[signature]
i've been watching interesting show can be a little hard to follow can't wait to see what happens yet and who is really good and evil
[signature]
Exactly, it is hard to follow, but now you want to know who is good and evil. The priest was tripping me out for a while. I thought he was evil, I started thinking he hadn't done anything evil. The guy who killed himself was a pedefile.

The blind guy I started to think he was good, but he was talking to that guy behind the curtain, who your led to believe is the devil.

I have a feeling it is going to get really good when some of the pieces start to come together.

We'll see........
[signature]
i hear you you think the priest is good but he shows the guy his sin with the young boy and he killshim self and then you got the kid who can heal but to do so he must steal the "life force" from something else it just leaves you wondering well gotta go i'm going fishing
[signature]
I watch this show every week I generally have to catch the reruns though I work on sun. nights
[signature]
Who do you think is evil? Do you think Samson is evil? He's trying to help Ben right now, but it looks like he is cause he is jealous of the guy with the creepy voice behind the curtain talking to Lodz.

Do you think the Brother Justin is good or evil. They do a good job of disguising peoples motives. The show is still way out there as far as understanding what is going on, but I think it is going to get real good once the pieces start to come together.
[signature]