Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/21/2012 not the end.... science.
Hey guys! Two days left till the end huh? lmao!

I have been an amateur astronomer since 1970's and there's no planet or star near us. So that one is out the window...

Relax guys nothing is going to happen.

See you all Saturday Morning..hehe

[cool]
[signature]
in the past 3 weeks, we have had 2 near misses, either one would have deffenantly put the kiboch on any near future fishing trips.

last week a 3 mile rock went by pretty close... ya we get a bunch of near misses like that every year.. but one day you just may never know. It could be the aztechs were talking about an alien planet that was planning on coming here to harvest soyent green.[:p]

3 weeks ago the sun gave off a masive flair, one 3 times the diamiter of earth and it reached out past our orbit. had this blown out in our direction, the vary least that would have happened is we would have lost all comunications and power grids on the planet, not to mention we would have been toast for sure...

So I say, live every day as its your last, so go fishing...[angelic]
you are never closer to the man upstairs than you are when you are fishing, Jesus said "if you follow me, I will make you fishermen".
[So I say, live every day as its your last, so go fishing...[angelic]
you are never closer to the man upstairs than you are when you are fishing, Jesus said "if you follow me, I will make you fishermen".[/quote]

Well said Dave. [Smile]
[signature]
Thats great news I was affraid I wouldn't get to compete with you on next years Bass Challenge[Smile]
Hope to continue fishing this world for some time,I bet it sure beats fishing the Lake of Fire
[signature]