Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derby
Already in devils creek and hyrum. What other Derbys are put on locally in n. Utah specifics would be great. Thanks in advance!
[signature]
I think Rockports Derby is the 19th. Then if I am guessing right Strawberry Bays Marina is the 26th. Then Starvation is the 2nd of February. If you watch the Outdoors show on saturday with Adam he should tell ya all the dates of the state derby's for sure the 3 that I mentioned. Hope this helps.
[signature]
We are holding the Sulphur Creek Ice Fishing Derby on February 2nd. Sulphur Creek is located just south of Evanston, WY. I know it's not in Utah but it is really close, about 45 min from Park City. Let me know if you're interested and I'll be glad to get you the info.
[signature]
we are also having the 4th annual reeling for relay burbot derby on Feb.8,9,10 2013 at flaming gorge based at buckboard marina for info call 307-780-6840 or 307-780-5496 or e me at [url "mailto:feed_99@yahoo.com"]feed_99@yahoo.com[/url]
[signature]
so what kind of fish are in Sulfur creek?
[signature]
Where did you have to register for devils and hyrum? Is there an up to date list with the upcoming events?
[signature]
Mostly in Sulphur are trout, rainbows, cutts, and browns. There are also Walleye and bass. Fishing out there is usually really good and a person can limit out on trout in a short time. The Walleye were planted illegally in there so there is no limit on them and any that are caught must be kept. I've posted the derby info to this reply also. Hope you can make it out.
[signature]
Devils creek opened and ended I'm sure the same day but it was early December for that. And I contacted NosAuger about the hyrum tourney but I'm not sure if he has registration forms yet. @ perchski, any chance that sulpher creek will go back to a two-day tourney?
[signature]