Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Boise Fly Fishing Expo: Jan 11-12
On behalf of the Boise Valley Fly Fishers I'd like to invite you all to the Western Idaho Fly Fishing Expo on January 11&12.

We have excellent speakers, fly tiers and vendors coming for the event.

More details can be found at www.BVFFexpo.com

Have a great day and Tight Lines!
Tom

Tom Labrecque
2013 Western Idaho Expo Banquet Chair
[signature]
Thanks for the heads-up.
[signature]
Anytime.
Keep warm out there Smile
[signature]
I tie jigs, but I went last year and got some great deals on materials, so I'll try to make it this year.
[signature]
I will be there tying both days. Drop by all of you and say HI!

Kelly.
[signature]
[quote kglissmeyer]I will be there tying both days. Drop by all of you and say HI!

Kelly.[/quote]

You tie?[laugh]
[signature]
[quote flygoddess][quote kglissmeyer]I will be there tying both days. Drop by all of you and say HI!

Kelly.[/quote]

You tie?[laugh][/quote]

That's what some call it. You all be the judge...[Wink]
[signature]
Won't see you at that one, but I.F. I will. we need to drown some of them flies you tie.[cool]
[signature]
Do you two catch fish with those? I thought they were just a hobby like knitting.... Good for keeping you busy and out of trouble! [laugh][laugh]
[signature]
I braved the unplowed parking lot this morning to stop by the expo looking for materials and was not disappointed. Al and Gretchen Beatty had bargain bins full of stuff for a buck! Got me some rubber legs, krystal hackle, thread, fox squirrel tail, chenille, spay type hackle, and some feathers I don't know what I'm going to do with but they looked too neat to pass up. Because that's just what every tier needs is more stuff, right? [bobWink]

Get down there if you can before it's all gone. [bobhappy]
[signature]