Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to fish tomorrow??
Lost Creek, Echo, or Rockport? Oh, and how is the access to the ice at Echo? Can you pull a sled full of gear out somewhere? Also, does small pieces of shrimp really for for trout? I've have limited success with shrimp.

Later Justin
[signature]
Can't tell ya where to go but I did run a head to head wax worm and crab last trip. Ended up with a tye in numbers and size. But I had a hard time keeping the crab on the hook. I've seen times when shrimp are hot and when they are not. I'd say its not a bad idea to have the option in case. Later J
[signature]
I would say echo. I had a friend who went. His friend got one on shrimp, he got some up to the bottom of the hole on shrimp. People by them were killing them with green powerbait. Tell me how fishin went[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
Guess you replied to the wrong guy but fishing is great this morning 22 so far. Later J
[signature]
You went to echo, I just got back. Skunked. People who fished the morning had more luck.
[signature]
I was on Hyrum. Ended up with 60 fish today. Sorry Echo was slow. Later J
[signature]
How much ice there.
[signature]
Where I drilled my holes about 6 to 7 inches. J
[signature]
Too many fishermen at echo-will be even worse now that ksl outdoors hotspotted it. It might be worth a try on a weekday.
[signature]
waa waa
[signature]
I really think ice fishing is more popular than regular fishing. I think it's because the ice is an equalizer and makes it so a young kid with limited gear can do as well as the pro that has boats and electronics and so on. It's tough on the fish numbers though because a lot of fish get caught. Later J
[signature]