Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvy
Fished Starvy today caught my fair share of fish but I had to work for them today. Lots of people today it was night and day difference from last week once the people started showing up the bite slowed way down and you had to keep moving around for them. Caught most of my fish in 48 ft of water with a Swedish pimple and a manic gizzit in pink
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report Zipp. I was out there yesterday with the rest of the hords of people. What area did you fish and how many people were you with?
We were fishing on the south side of the bridge, in 51' of water. We did ok but none of those big perch I've been hearing about.
WH2
[signature]
Was u barely south of the bridge with your BFT flag out red tent
[signature]
Yes, that was us. We saw a group of 5 or 6 guys come up and point to us, then set up under the bridge, was that your group?
[signature]
Ya that was us didn't stay long there then ended up moving back to the south
[signature]
You should have come over and said hi. What was the largest perch for your group? Our largest perch was just over 9.5".
[signature]
I was in that area too, closer to that little bay, just south of the bridge.

Took a couple of hours of moving to discover any fish, but I made out with one trout and three small perch in about 55ft. Fished everything from 15-55.

Glad you guys had some success.
[signature]
I was going to but come over wish I would have. The biggest perch we caught was pushing 11 inches caught a handful in that 8 to 10 inches
[signature]
Wow, not bad, did you catch them by the cliff you guys moved to after leaving the bridge?
[signature]
no we caught a few trout over by the cliffs. but we didnt stay long there was trying to find some perch away from the crowds but that didnt happen
[signature]