Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chesterfield tourney
I wish caribou county would plow the road open.
One good snow would close that lake off for easy access.
[signature]
Is it still one lane in and one lane out? We took an atv trailer in 2 weeks ago and barley made it? Thanks
[signature]
It is just your typical winter road in or here in Idaho. Do you want the fish and game to bait your hook when you get there? Maybe drill a few holes for you?
[Wink]

Idaho
[signature]
Just saying with the road conditions the way it is. It might not be a great place for the fish tourney. But dont matter to me.
[signature]
They cancelled the tourney this year
[signature]
The ISU annual tournament at Chesterfield was canceled. Not the tourney the Utah Boys are trying to have there.

Kinda, seems weird to me you can go to another State. Send in some money to F&G. Have a tournament. Pocket some cash. And, drive back to the State you are from.

It would appear that these tournaments are a business? And, should be taxed and treated as such. With all the fun things that all small businesses have to pay for. I think Idaho should tax them. And, when they get back to there State. They can figure out how a business is ran in two States. Making a income in Idaho and there state.
Kinda cool the IRS is in Ogden.

Idaho
[signature]
I think that everyone that is against the tournament should go to the utah forum and let them know.