Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's ready for spring
i know that i dont get any sympathy from the eastern idaho "hard water" fisherman but i am ready for the warm to get the boat out and try and catch some bass. i also know no one feels sorry since i got to spend 10 days in florida and the caribbean but i want to get out and enjoy the outdoors. hope my pic doesnt offend anyone( if its does i will remove) but you get the hint. warmer is always better than being bundled up
[signature]
I just want the rivers to thaw out. I am tired of trying to find an open spot on the river to try and entice a bite.
[signature]
I tell ya what i am always ready for rippin some lips in open water.
[signature]
I think you need to remove the picture . I like it but I am sure it will offend some . Curt G.
[signature]
Totally inappropriate without question. If I was a moderator, I wouldn't even give you a second chance. It would be bye, bye.
[signature]
Completely inappropriate. There are teenagers and even 10 to 12 year olds that read this forum.
[signature]
[quote ilovesmallies]( if its does i will remove)[/quote]

Clearly should never be here in the first place. I notice you haven't removed it yet. Please remove it.
[signature]
Who doesn't appreciate a nice "rack" every now and then.....
[signature]
Did you miss the rules altogether???

Registration to this site and forum are free and voluntary! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below .........

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, violate any copyright or trademark, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, violation of any laws or contain ideas, thoughts or comments that you do not wish to have made public.

[signature]
I'm not offended but this is a family forum, please remove, even thou I like it...
Matt
[signature]
Not only do you have a poor sense of judgement by posting this, but also not willing to live up to your word to remove it. I look at this site with my 11 year old son occassionaly and am appalled at the lack of ethics you show here. Where are the moderators?????
[signature]
to all who saw my pic i am sorry for offending. i guess i didnt think about kids checking out this site. absolutely stupid on my part for not thinking about them seeing it. i figured it was mostly an older crowd who would get a kick out of what we saw in warmer weather. i will take a break from this site. my bad!
[signature]
Check out the gutpile. You could have a blast there.
[signature]
I'm waiting on the warmer weather. Most of the time the waters around Boise don't freeze solid enough to walk on, and I can't drive up to Cascade because my car isn't suitable for driving in deep snow.

I never saw the pic, but if you have to think about whether a photo is appropriate for a site, it means it probably isn't.
[signature]
No reason to leave or take a break. You said sorry and I look forward to seeing your Spring smallies.
[signature]
No need to take a break. I enjoy your reports.

I wouldn't mind some soft water lakes and streams to do a little fly fishing. Trout, bass, carp, or whatever will bite.

Cabin fever is moving in as the snow is drifting the roads shut.
[signature]
Spring is good but winter better. ice fishing is amazing [Smile]
so iam not ready for spring... cascade only frozed up couple weeks ago.....spring? no way
[signature]
Dang,. I missed the offensive pic. Oh well. I agree, bring on the open water. -15 blows. It's too cold to even shoot some baits in my workshop. January is definitely my most hated month of the year. Plus I have some new Megabass, Jackall and Evergreen baits that need some abuse at the mouths of some green and bronze guys. Wishing it was May.
[signature]
I hope to some day get to meet you and fish around you or even with you. I would love to have you teach me how to be a better bass fisherman, but for now there is ICE FISHING!!!!! I have even caught a bass through the ice[Wink][cool][fishin]
[signature]
i find it intersting there was an attack on the picture posted. especialy since one of the complantents posted a polar bear dive video which was far more offensive and had woman even more scantily clad on the side bar next too it. love people who call the kettle black
[signature]