Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Idaho BFT
My first post, so a little background about me first.
Lived in Idaho since the late 70's. Love all Idaho has to offer and get out as often as the schedule allows. Which for me isn't often enough. Big time into ice fishing, and enjoy getting out and trying new waters, as well as hitting my favorite holes in Cascade. Grew up fly fishing, but haven't done it in years. More into mountain biking, backpacking and hiking during the summer, but I'll pack a rod with me sometimes. This ice season I've made more of an effort to get out there and find new spots, learn new techniques, and start knocking off some different species. So far, I don't have much to show, but am having fun learning and seeing new country.
Mostly catch and release, but will keep fish when I'm in the mood for a fry. But the main goal is to get away from the grind and soak up some me time, and other times get out with the family. Don't like the term much lol, but basically have been lurking for a few months, getting to know you guys and how the forum works. Really enjoy reading about others success and of course seeing the pics. All in all the group here seems to do a great job helping with tips and advice, with a few spats thrown in for good measure. [Smile]
Anyway, pretty new to the whole forum thing, but I look forward to contributing when it'll apply, and maybe run into some of you on the hard deck this season. Have fun and be safe.

Wildoutdoors
Welcome aboard!
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! Look forward to hearing more from you.
[signature]
welcome to BFT. Appreciate your input on the walley's. I love to eat perch and they are in the same family but much larger. Have eaten wally in the past but was just an accident that I caught them. Am going to put some extra effort at Ririe to get. Thanks.
[signature]
Welcom to the forum!
[signature]
Welcome to BFT Idaho.
[signature]
Welcome aboard. Hope to see more in the future.
[signature]
Good to have you here. Ron
[signature]
Wildoutdoors,

It is nice to have you back. Welcome to BFT. Your second post. Scores a few points over our usually stuff. Lol.

Enjoy your stay, you are a member now!

Idaho
[signature]
You bet. Hope you find some success on them Tazasorus.
Thanks all for the welcome.
Welcome aboard!!
[signature]