Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Wonderland
Was able to hit the Weber today for a few hours, MAN was it chilly!!! Showed up at 2pm, temp was 12 degrees. Left around 5:30 to a bone chilling temp for 4 degrees. Had to drive all the way home with my waders on because they were completely frozen.

Besides the cold temps, fishing was killer! Totally worth every second! The whitefish are definitely alive, but so are the browns, and even picked up a cutty or two. Wasn't really a choice of fly today, they were hitting everything from SOS's, hare's ears, rainbow warriors, christmas tree, nymphs in general.

[Image: DSCN1827_zps59556200.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1828_zps18a1fee0.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1829_zpsf881b169.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1830_zps351acd2a.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1831_zps5658d3e4.jpg]
[signature]
Nice dude, much braver than me, where about did you fish looks like thier is some open water, might head out later this week if I get a chance. Some nice looking fish too!
[signature]
Weber is open from the canyon up all the way to echo. Still tons of spots to fish! And it honestly doesn't matter where you fish. Find holes, catch fish! It's that simple! I've fished from Huntsville all the way to Rockport and caught fish everywhere.
[signature]
Nice job, good looking fish!
[signature]
Kicking my self for not taking you up on the invite[pirate].

Ill be back in action soon.....I hope.
[signature]
Way to wuss out on me! I don't mind though, more holes for me! ;-)

Just playing. Just tell the GF, I gotta go fishing! Kid or not!!
[signature]
Ouch...you went straight for the wuss bomb. Lol! wish there was a unfriend button on this site.[Tongue]

Nice fish for sure!
[signature]
Nice look'n fish. Next time ya head up let me know. I've been dying to get up on the weeb and I won't wuss out on ya! Bawhahahaha.
[signature]
D'oh!!!! Haha!
[signature]
PM me your number... I'll swap it for JLG78's! Wink
[signature]