Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello from ND
hello, new here to this site. fishing is my life almost lol. got 3 girls that keep me busy and some horses cats and a dog to so im plenty busy! im from ND and love fishen them wopper perch, walleye and northern. also cat fishing. fish the cats incerible with my father almost every year in grand forks nd. i eat the fish i catch too [Smile] rather eat northen any day tho.. helping out with my fathers ice fish guiden this year. has been fun and hope to meet lots of new people on this journey. and usally i out fish the boys [Image: happy.gif] well feel free to messege me or whatever i love meeting new people and chatting about fishing talk to ya all later!
[signature]
Welcome aboard!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
welcome to the site! where do you usually fish?
[signature]
Hey Curt, you still around? I see this was the last post you made on this board and it is almost 3 yrs old.
[signature]
Yes I'm still around! Don't get on here as much as I used to but I still do
[signature]
Great, BFT is now under new management and if you noticed the thread about a rod and reel give away on your state board, they are trying to get the boards a little more active. In the coming days, pay attention to the mod board. Thanks, glad you are still hanging in there. [Smile]
[signature]
Hey Kurt. Long time no see.

How is the Bass fishing in NoDak?

Glad to see you are still around.
[signature]