Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strike
I too will add my report about Perch fishing. We had great time Wednesday the 16th. and spent most of the day with consistent catches. The poles that we weren't jigging with rarely caught fish so constant action is needed. Small Swedish pimples with a red blade or a red Crappie jig was the hit. The quality of the Perch were just amazing with great size and numbers and would be a great family fishing opportunity.

All that being said and to not be too cheesy I've got to say BFT and the members have been wonderful. I've got to admit I was skeptical at first thinking that it would be a bragging site with lots of sketchy fish stories. I have been amazed at the information submitted and people just wanting to help. It is refreshing to see good sportsman that are not caught up with how good they think they are but people that want to share with likeminded fisherman. So my hats off to you all and hope to see you around.
[signature]
No idea what you are talkin about....no perch biting at strike...move it along people Wink
[signature]
Yeah I think I had the wrong name for the body of water. I think it was Dog creek or Brey Reservoir or something like that.
[signature]
Or maybe this place everyone is "talking" about should be our next BFT Outing like they had at Oakley this last summer?
[signature]
strike don't have fish.. full of suckers and slim rocks..... [Tongue]
Matt
[signature]
Anyone caught any bass? That is on my bucket list. I can't make it over there till Monday and I am just gitty with anticipation. Any reports in the narrows? My Friday fishing friends cannot be persuaded so I guess we are going to Magic.
[signature]
Nice comments, Avid. I, too, have found the folks on this site most generous with their help and advice. I frequent Washington salt water sites like Bloody Decks, and find it a much different experience, often laced with nasty comments and selfish commentary. Idaho's BigFish is a welcoming community. And, if you do find it to be tight-lipped at times, just PM the individual. I have never been dissapointed. I, like others, often reserve specific info for active members, and not lurkers. Mike
[signature]
Don't suppose anyone would care to pm me about strike? Not looking for any deep secrets- I'd just like to give it a shot, but I'm not sure where to access it from (coming from meridian) and also want to make sure it's mega- safe since I'm most likely taking little kids with me. any advice on access or techniques would be greatly appreciated.

Dale
[signature]
PM sent.
[signature]
I have to agree. People have always been very nice to me on the forum and have given great advice.
[signature]
Ditto on the helpfulness. I know Kodiak was responsible for my successes at Lucky Peak chasing Kokes. Without the help and advice I wouldn't have known where to start.
[signature]