Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ririe 1/22
Made it out from 830-1230 and had zero action. No lookers, no marks on the flasher, nothing! There were two groups when I arrived. One was a couple older guys that are regulars there and they got a couple small kokes (6-9 inches) and one sucker. Then a couple guys that got 3 kokes on several passes before I arrived but didn't see much either. 3 other people arrived around 1100 and they didn't find a thing by the time I left. They all said it's been pretty poor this year all around.
[signature]
last week wasnt to bad we caught 4 limits tuesday they came by at 2:30 .Wed.a school came by at 445 and stayed till 515.Everybody was gone but dennis and i we were catching and releasing.Friday was nine keepers for 4 guys. monday sucked there from 1 til 6 one fish on the flasher!! Lots of dinks, friday they were at 30 to60ft on the flasher couldnt hook them!Maybe we need a weather change
[signature]
Made it out there Sat afternoon, 25 poles in the water and we caught 2 rainbows and a cutt. Talked to a guy who caught his limit on Wednesday and had fished Thursday, Friday, and Saturday without another bite. I even went searching for some perch with no luck. Looks like we're going to have to drive in order to catch some fish [:/].
[signature]
That group of older guys are buddies of mine. Ken said it's been tough sledding for them every time out this year.
[signature]
My son went out with neighbors on Sat.. They caught one perch, one sucker. They usually know what they are doing so, it was just slow.

Windriver
[signature]
I agree with ya Don its been pretty hard this year, one limit in all the times out. Lots of days with nothing.
[signature]
anybody got current conditions on Ririe? is it messy?
[signature]
i was there til 6 friday it was nice ,holes didnt freeze.Water 3-4 inches at ramp still okay for wheelers. ice 11-12 from rampto cliff,6-8 towards the line.Fishing real slow no scools on finder.we tried four differant places caught 3 trout no kokes!I dont know whats going on as i did well last weekand before but not even marking any schools bothers me .The end of last week they were down to 40 to 60 feet and now gone!hope it turns around[Sad]
[signature]
I've been there twice this year bout 9hours total. 3 trout, 1 kokanee....saw several schools as well.....no takers...must be little guys.

match
[signature]
I have been out twice. Skunk the first time, rewarded with to trout for four hours effort last time. Usually can find some perch here and there, but none so far. Anyone else finding perch? Lake just sounds like it's fishing really slow this season. Now with all the snow it could be really messy too. Wonder if the extra weight will push the water over the edge and create a real fine slushy mess?
[signature]