Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisco
Are the cisco still catchable at cisco beach? I took my 3 boys last Friday and they had a great time netting them out of the ice. I'm thinking of trying again this weekend but I wasn't sure if it was still on. Most went into the freezer for bait but we fried up a few and now I'm hooked! That was some of the best fish I have ever had. Thanks for any info.
[signature]
I would also like to know if one can still net some.
[signature]
Call the state park. They have a daily lakewide update. A quick google search should provide the #
[signature]
Was up yesterday It has been warm. It is suppose to be warm today Ice at best is marginal. Be careful the cisco were still running strong. I am going up In the morning.
It was my first cisco trip been up before but the weather didn't cooperate! Also my first post on Bigfish
Didn't take me to long to get a limit once I figured out what the net was for. Had a cousin fishing for the Macks and Cutts Over the last couple weeks he had been doing good till the last few days. . They have slowed way up because I figure they are gorged on Cisco.
Rutnbuck
[signature]
What is the possession limit on Cisco anyone know?? Just curious I always thought it was 30
[signature]
30 nets can only be 18"
[signature]
Just so I am very clear here.. If I have 30 in my freezer for bait it is not legal to get anymore right??
[signature]
In Utah Limit and possion are the same. You can't catch more untill you consume the first, If you eat one you can catch one. My freezer is full I will cook a few tonight but plan on taking my grandkids and son so they can fish. I will try to catch a cutt and use up a couple freezer fish
Rut
[signature]
Thanks for your info that's what I thought the law was Smile
[signature]
I was there on Thrusday morning and there were tons of fish. So, judging by the number of fish I would guess there will still be some around this weekend. I'd be there first thing in the morning since at the end of the run the fish tend to be thicker in the A.M. and less numerous in the P.M.
[signature]
Thanks for all the info! If we go I will post a report.
[signature]