Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another video. Causey this time.
Thought I'd share another recent video I made with you guys. This video is from sunday up at Causey. We didn't catch as big of fish this time but I wanted to throw a video together anyways to try out some things. The fish weren't big but we were catching stuff all day. I did manage to hook two really nice fish both of which got off right at the hole. We had the best luck out in the middle towards the cliffs on the north side of the lake and we saw some massive schools of fish come through on the flasher. Most fish were biting in about 23-35 feet of water. All were caught on ratfinkees and small jigs tipped with was worms. The edges were still pretty solid and the ice was over two feet thick in spots still.
[signature]
Nice job on the video. Love the dramatic toss the rod on the hard deck seen. I wish I caught some kokes when I was up there in the beginning ice season. Would of love too try some pan fry fresh kokes some day. [cool]

Looks like I just have to stick my grounds on utah lake and slay more crappie and bluegills.
[signature]
Nice! Makes me jealous. No, not because of the catching. No, not because of the mad video editing skills. It sure would be nice to have the free time it takes to put such videos together. thanks for letting me enjoy a condensed vicarious day of fishing this morning while I multi-tasked.
[signature]
were you just fishing the main part by the dam, how did you catch the kokes
[signature]
Nice video!

I am guessing the massive schools that came through were Kokes.

Nice work all the way around! [Smile]
[signature]
No we were fishing between the cliffs where the long channel goes out. The kokes were all caught on small pink jigs and ratfinkees tipped with wax worms.
[signature]
Thank you! I think they were kokes too but they were much much bigger than the fish that came through when we caught the other kokes.
[signature]
where are the cliffs? Just wondering
[signature]
They are on the east side of the lake. Straight across from the top parking lot.
[signature]
GREAT VIDEO!
[signature]