Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABOUT TIME DEER CREEK
now im done tryin to get pike i made it back to deer creek today took most the day tryin but i found the fish at the last stop.
dont know if it was as much where as when i was fishing but 20 minutes at the last place produced 11 fish and 2 of them was over 16 and lost one very nice one i didnt see (may of been a carp ) but do to other plans i had to leave ill go find them agian in the morning
[signature]
Plan on going there Thursday, where did you find them at. I usually fish around the island.
[signature]
[quote duckdog1]... i found the fish at the last stop.
... the last place produced...[/quote]

Ironic? When I lose something at home I always find it in the last place I look. Obviously, I stop looking for it once I find it, and thus it MUST be in the last place I look!

I was given some advice once while fishing:

Never leave fish to find fish.
[signature]
I went to a public school but I still don't understand what you are trying to say[:/]
[signature]
So did ya make it back up?
[signature]
posting from the phone dont work
[signature]
if you find the fish and stop looking you will never have more then one good spot to fish i keep moving even if i have found them and im catching them
[signature]
tons of small ones but some nice one mixed in

it was slow until noon then they started to bit like mad for about an hour or so
[signature]
Glad you got into them again. I don't do very well on dc's hard deck. Was thinkin of going there tomorrow but May try my luck elsewhere. Thanks for the report!
[signature]
Now I know why I didn't understand, you were talking about slime rockets. My bad[Wink]
[signature]