Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview 11/8
[:/] Fished pineview sat. got there about 8:00 left about 2:00 looking for some late tigers. I took my youngest son and my nephew fished the narrows and the north arm threw just about everything I could thick of with no results. I talked to another guy in a bass boat. he hadn't had any luck either. any advice?
[signature]
find the perch and most of the time you'll have tigers close. this time on the year they seem to be a little deeper fish in the 20 to 30 feet deep should work. Also darker colors seem to work more try perch,black,walleye,ect but dont keep the orange in the box if dark isn't working. hope this helps.
[signature]
Were you on a boat ? I was there but I didn't get there till 3:00 pm I think . Only boats I seen where 2 ski boats and they were water skiing . I got skunked from shore . Even tried all the lures that I caught the carp on last time and nothing . Did spook up some fish close to shore , but never knew what they were . Looked like water is up some but not much . I know I not much help but am trying to find them too . May have to take my tube next time and try some jigging for perch .
[signature]
i was up there fri. 11/7 also got skunked all i saw was one carp swimming along the surface
[signature]
yes, we were in a boat. I saw the second boat with skiers launching as we were leaving. does jigging work for tigers? I'm thinking of trying it again sat.
[signature]