Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inflatable Pontoon
I am considering a Pontoon Boat from fishlanderpontoons.com. Has anybody heard of them? The boats look really good and they have some great customer comments. I especially like the fact that the frames are Aluminum - not plastic or steel (can rust). And they look good. Especially the 9' Hawk. Can anybody respond? They have a sale until Saturday and want to pick one up. Thanks
[signature]
I work for a pontoon boat manufacturer and I have to say, by the look of the frames they are being made in the same Chinese factory we once used for our frames. We decided to bring all production to the US after having many welds break. I understand these are all imported from China which is not automatically a bad thing, but these are priced very close to some American made boats.

Just my two cents.
[signature]
I sell inflatable pontoons, float tubes and other tackle so I saw your post and contacted these guys. They are a canadian company, nothing wrong with that, but they told me they don't have many dealers in the US. I'm considering it but they have some pretty stringent policy's.
I sell the Bucks Bags, Creek Company, Classic Accessories and Sea Eagle. I don't have all of them listed on my site. If any of those interest you call me at 360-757-8171 and mention Bigfishtackle and I'll quote you a price. You can check out a few that I have at [url "http://www.beatthebigboxboys.com/store-categories-Inflatable-Pontoons_3243579.html"]http://www.beatthebigboxboys.com/store-categories-Inflatable-Pontoons_3243579.html[/url]
Let me know if I can help you. Ron
[signature]
Not familiar with these boats but I can say I know for a fact they are indeed Chinese made. This is not necessarily a bad thing however. I mean I understand companies going overseas to make a product for less. And if watched this may not mean a lack in material.
There are some US pontoons out there that are now going overseas, but unfortunately they do not pass the savings on.

I don't like the fact that you are unable to read the reviews on these boats. I mean, the good, the bad, the ugly. But they "look" good,

Steel, that is a good looking choice with the motor mount. They are Vinyl bladders.
[signature]
I too am looking into buying one of these here in the next monthor two. Ive done a bit of research and thinking about getting the [#ff0000]Classic Accessories Colorado XT[/#ff0000]

Good luck in your search
[signature]
[quote Shane70]I too am looking into buying one of these here in the next monthor two. Ive done a bit of research and thinking about getting the [#ff0000]Classic Accessories Colorado XT[/#ff0000]

Good luck in your search[/quote]

This one
[Image: 227860_137555976391071_964449154_n_zps3d39b3c9.jpg]

[Wink]
[signature]
lol, hope that dont happen to me
[signature]
Looks like a pretty decent craft to me. [cool]
[signature]