Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FNG Here
Hello all! Signed up to learn and also introduce my 3 yr. old to fishing. We will learn together. [fishin]
[signature]
Always good to see the younger ones fishing. Depending where you're from, you should look into Kids On The Line. They are a wonderful organization that helps get the kids on the water.
[signature]
[quote LLOMichalchik]Always good to see the younger ones fishing. Depending where you're from, you should look into Kids On The Line. They are a wonderful organization that helps get the kids on the water.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. Heading over to the site now. [Smile]
[signature]
They are a very nice organization. Brandon has done a good job running it. We've been a sponsor since the beginning, and supply them with tackle for all of their events.
[signature]
Great to see kids get into fishing. I love taking grand son and nephews to the lake or river. One thing I found is to start them out on trouble free gear. They loose interest fast if they are fighting the gear instead of fish. Start them out where they get a lot of action and not much slack time in between fish, ie a good trout lake, blue gill or perch.
Send me an email or a call if I can help you with anything.
Have fun.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT. Have a look around. There is plenty of good information and helpful people around. What state are you located in?
[signature]