Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ice fishing utah lake video!!!
Found this cool lil vid on ice fishing on utah lake! Even has a utah lake hot spring in first part of the vid! I never knew it was like this, I might of ice fished more if I knew you can have a heater out on the ice lol!
[signature]
That first fish he caught is no walleye.
[signature]
Yeah it looks like a perch to me.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
[#0000FF][cool]That first fish is definitely a yellow perch. Quite a few of them around the "hot pots".

That video is an interesting "novelty" but should never be mistaken as an instructional video for ice fishing on Utah Lake.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Great video
I doubt a guy like that would mis identify a perch as a walleye
From my view I'm calling it a walleye.
[signature]
[quote sunkee]Great video
From my view I'm calling it a walleye.[/quote]

You mean the one that is so smart that he put the blades on his auger on backwards and then almost power slams his fish back down the hole?
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
[quote a_bow_nut][quote sunkee]Great video
From my view I'm calling it a walleye.[/quote]

You mean the one that is so smart that he put the blades on his auger on backwards and then almost power slams his fish back down the hole?[/quote]

And lights his heater on fire and then tries to put out a vapor fire with snow.
[signature]
"That's the first walleye I've ever caught - that's pretty ridiculous" HA! Yep it sure is!

Looks like he had the rest of them down pretty good even knew how to identify a bigger walleye err I mean perch.

Then again though, we didn't see him bring up one of the blue cats in there... he might have wrongly thought it was a channel catfish.
[signature]
The video is Great!!!
[Smile]
Thats why so many kind comments!! Thanks for posting and keep the video's coming.
[signature]
I personally love how he gets when he catches a little fish, as if he's expecting a world-class specimen, and is put off by those little guys wasting his time and talents.
[signature]
Lol @ all the people poking fun. He is actually a pretty cool guy and if you watch any of his other videos he actually catches some pretty nice fish.
[signature]
+ 1.

Small fish, Big fish. Anyone, that show and tails?

Thanks, for sharing.!

Idaho
[signature]
Sumtimes yu peepl make me wanna puke wit yer snipin an snivellin. The fella posted sumpin 'cause he wuz wantin tu share sumthin he luvs doin with you all. Why'nt yu jist git whutever 'joyment outta it thet yu kin an then jist SHADDUP?
[signature]
Having a camera doesn't make you a fishing show host any more than having a keyboard makes you a writer.
[signature]
I have to agree with you Geezer.

I got me a GoPro cam and took it ice fishing at Utah Lake just to try it out. My video looked a lot like that one. I went home and laughed at it, and then deleted it and didn't even show it to my wife. The GoPro is going to be fun though, especially in the boat.
[signature]
Couldn't have said it better -- well maybe I could.[Wink] Isn't it still Ok to just have some fun and also to poke fun at oneself (by including some clips showing that one isn't perfect)?
[signature]
Actually, if you go to the youtube site, his comments say he misidentified it as a walleye, but has since identified it to be a perch.

He also comments that he is new to panfishing, so I think it is great he was willing to share the video. In his comment on the video, he is soliciting input from anyone that would care to educate him on the finer points. Not sure I would want to give the world a forum to criticize any perceived mistakes I might make.

+1 on appreciating his efforts.
[signature]