Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Brown monster
Did you see the monster brown pulled out of Jordanelle? It won the snapshot of the week this last Saturday. What are your thoughts on that? How many do you think reside in Jordanelle, how old was it, what techniques are used to catch something like that, etc. They said it was 30 some odd inches and 20 some odd pounds. I tried to find the pic to post but I couldn't find it.
[signature]
i did not see it but i have seen others, a friend of mine got a 33 incher on a senko a few summers back. Gotta be a pic somewhere if it was on tv.
[signature]
Here is a link to the video:

[url "http://www.ksl.com/?nid=1110&sid=24198879&title=camp-chef-snapshot-of-the-week---2232013"]http://www.ksl.com/?nid=1110&sid=24198879&title=camp-chef-snapshot-of-the-week---2232013[/url]
[signature]
WOW, what a monster. How big of fish could that guy eat?

Humpy
[signature]
Wow Jordanelle sure has been producing some nice browns. Right in my back yard guess I need to give it a shot sometime.
[signature]
That is a fish. A guy can fish his whole life and never catch one like that . Congrats to the Fisherman. I think he turned it loose.
[signature]
Massive brown, thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Is that the brown they caught a few years ago?
[signature]
One thing I love about browns is they are a very very smart fish and the strangst moves ments makes them hit stuff one of my fav fish to fish for you can never go wrong with a full night crawer with no sinkers and light line allways worked on pullen a big on out of holes
[signature]
Not sure when he caught it. Jordanelle is still frozen over so that wasn't recent.
[signature]
It was caught a couple years ago. Guy caught it casting hand-painted jerk-baits along wind-blown shorelines. I heard he's caught a few others there also, but he earned them. Lots of fruitless casting in foul weather. Looks like it paid off!
[signature]