Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soft Bait Molds by Do-It Molds
OK, I've been wanting to get into custom pouring my own tubes for fishing. First off, finding tube molds is not easy. There are some companies out there, but the molds are expensive (> $150 in most cases). However, I found out that Do-It Molds just bought out Caney Creek Molds and are now offering many different molds and some of the best plastic out there. Its still not cheap, but its a lot less expensive and you can definitely get what you want. Here is there link, [url "http://www.caneycreekmolds.com/"][#FF0000]DO-IT Soft Baits[/#FF0000][/url] The only problem is they do not offer any glow-in-the-dark additives yet. I spoke with them the other day and they said they have been developed and they are currently working on the packaging/pricing. They promised it would only be a few weeks more and they should be available. So, if you weren't broke enough, here is another way to spend your hard earned cash on some more fishing stuff.
[signature]
Awesome thanks for the info! Its gonna be another yr or so before I can afford to get into pouring baits, I just got into pourin my own leadheads for bear lake so my big tubes sit horizontal! If you're interested in pouring me some custom colors for the big bear let me know [Wink]. Have fun!
[signature]