Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview 3-3?
I am looking at going to the view on sunday. i was wondering how the edges are holding up and if the ice is still safe enough to drive an ATV on.
[signature]
thinking of taking my grandson up today. if we go I'll let you know how things look.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Just got back from there and everything is great no slush and edges were fine and no water at 1430, got a good sunburn today. fishing was good not as good as it had was 3 weeks ago... took three first timers out and they all caught fish so a plus. fished south side ofthe point 28-29fow and tight to the bottom they did not want it moving today. good luck
[signature]
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. I'll probably ride over to the North side of the point and see how the action is. How thick is the ice
[signature]
If I could drive my truck down to tjetice I would drive on it. 18+
[signature]
just as everyone said its still safe up there. good luck today, grandson wants to hit it again today so may run into you we are just going to hang out around the port ramp. be in an old frabill hideout. have to take wife to work so wont be there until after 9am.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
After nine am is when the fishing slows down for thirty minutes then kicks up the most of the day. The north side is very slow. Went up yesterday, got seven, two midget crappie and one midget perch. AND THE REST WERE FAT CHUBBY PERCH
[signature]