Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well the time is finally here, good bye for now.
As I had said a little while ago, I was getting My CDL class A, and I have done so. And I have also acquired a new job as well. And it is in vernal UT. My Idaho fishing days are not gone but will be very limited. As I will only be home 7 weeks a year. But I fully intend on getting My Utah license so I can keep on fishing. Lots and lots of good places around vernal.
[signature]
How did you and your dad do on Bear Lake?

Vernal is cool. Just make sure your driving a Oil Company truck. Or head East.

Gonna, miss your Lava reports.

Idaho
[signature]
Good for you and good luck. I too will miss seeing all your reports and posts.
[signature]
Bear lake was a bust, only had one bite. Fished in many different water depths. But I didnt expect to much as I have never fished it before well once before but it didnt count. But we made a day of.it and headed back to montpelier? Not sure how to spell that. But any way headed back there. And fished up the canyon and caught a ton of small rainbows and a couple brookies out of the creek up there. I am on with one of the bigger companies in the area driving water truck. Thank you all, I will be back every 3 weeks for a week. And I assure you I will be fishing then. I also made sure to bring all my fishing gear minus my float tube and a few other items with me up to vernal. Plan on doing lots of fishing.
[signature]
Wishing you great success Jeremy! Thanks for all the great posts and look us up when you take a break!

Don
[signature]
Make some dough. Idaho is always your home. Lava will always be "HOT".

Remember the steelhead are finally making their journey.

Good luck my friend.

Idaho
[signature]
Hey all's not lost you can post on the Utah site about your adventures out there. Sorry you may not have a lot of free time though. I will miss all your local info though. Good luck and hope it will be a good job. Later J
[signature]
Good Luck Jeremy. I hope it a long term job for you and your family. We will miss your reports. On one of your weeks off maybe we will meet at Alexander again.

Windriver
[signature]
Good luck on your new adventure. Stop by and say hi from time to time.
[signature]
Sad to see you go, but happy that you have a good job. Those are getting harder and harder to come by these days. Good luck in your new adventure. I wish you the best and hope you will be able to come back from time to time.
[signature]
Well, good news and bad. Glad to hear you have a good job, esp. in these days. Bad news for all of us who have enjoyed your generous posts all these years. Know we will hear from you at least every once in a while. Mike
[signature]
GOOD LUCK JEREMY . We will miss you and your reports . Curt G.
[signature]
Jeremy, Utah has some great fishing where you are headed. I would reconsider about not bringing your float tube. Lot of smaller lakes within a short drive from Vernal that are good for tubing. Bluegills, bass, walleye, perch, trout, cats, etc. If you get on the Utah site give Tube Dude a shout, if you read his posts you know he is an avid tube fisherman for all spiecies. Remember if it floats it's considered a boat in Utah and you are required to carry a certificate you can take on line or fill out at the parks concerning your boats decontamination. There is no charge. You will get sited without one.
[signature]
Good Luck Jeremy on your new adventure. Keep in touch, always enjoyed your reports.
[signature]
THE GREEN RIVER. Last estimate 14,000 fish per mile in the first eight miles. There are some big browns in that river especially in the B and C section. Take your fly rod and meet someone to float this you will love it. Good luck bud.
[signature]