Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard bay ice
Well Live Lake View is still down. Does anyone know what the ice conditions are at willard. Please tell me yesterdays wind blew the ice off ......Thanks guys
[signature]
Well, I know this doesn't answer your question about yesterday, but I drove by on Friday and it was completely capped. There was one small opening in the mouth of the north marina. I'm willing to bet it will be more than a week before anyone will be doing any fishing there.
[signature]
No such luck on the wind. Me and my boy drove out yesterday and the South inlet was completely open. Looks like the water gates were as open as they could possibly be, won't be long with the water running full bore like it is. North marina was about 20 percent open water. Main body of the lake is still capped. Picture was from 2 weeks ago.
[signature]
Thanks guys its been a long winter. And i have spring fever BAD.... Come on spring
[signature]
Tell me about spring fever. Kids are digging out all of their yard toys and I'm digging out the boat. Woohoo! Come on soft water.[cool]
[signature]
A few warm windy days and it don't take that pond long. Maybe I can avoid getting stuck in the ice pack this year........
[signature]
Ok all oil changed, Boat washed, Line changed, New spinner rigs tied up, And the warms are in the fridge shaking, Walleye Time
[signature]
You guys are killing me! Though I'd concur!
Was just dusting off the last snowcap from my boats as my neighbor asked "going fishing?" - had just got back from Bear Lake Ice...

I'll need a bit of cleanup, and motor tuneup, and FRESH GAS - at least I found my ignition key for the "new boat" - so THIS season - maybe I'll be chasing some boils!

Learned a few Walleye tips last summer (Thanks Curt!) that should help me avoid the many missed bites I probably used to have.

Bring on wet water! Time to slap some kitties into ice-off action!!!

[signature]

[signature]
To many Walleye are in there now. Time to hammer the Walleye. Gonna bust soon...
[signature]
MY BAD!
[signature]
Way to many shad to bust. You obviously don't know Willard.
[signature]
Let's both hope you are right. I predict next year will see the down turn, save a great water year.
[signature]