Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goverment wash 3/10
Woke up before the sun and on the lake by about 6, nothing till about 8 when i went up into the inlet on the north west corner. As i entered BOOM had one on landed him and trolled to the back, coming out that same run, boom hit again, got a total of 4 in there all in about 20 mins running about 30 feet deep (thanks guys for the line out = run deeper tip ended up running 130 feet of line to hit them), just 2 runs up and down after that the bite stopped. Managed to get one more coming east to west along the north wall of the wash running about 200 feet of line ~40 feet of water.

All on an umbrella, 5 wire all 5 were 3.5 inch yum white pearl baits 3 superglued to a jig head w/ hooks cut off and the trailer and one on the bottom had hooks.

All in all a good day paddled about 6 miles doing loops and came home with 5, also met GVEC which was a pleasure, hope you got a few!
[signature]
It was good to meet you as well. Unfortunately, we didn't do so well. We weren't out there much longer than you, pulling in out lines about 11:00.

I was surprised that for such a nice day, there weren't many boats on the lake. I thought the fishing would have been better, but it looks like you caught the only fish in the wash Smile
[signature]
Thanks for the report man!
[signature]