Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Falls Res
Hey everyone, I am wanting to get my boat wet and was wondering if anyone knows if you can get on American falls res and where. [fishin] Thanks for the info in advance.....

[signature]
Still frozen. Maybe this wind will break it up. I'll be there this week to work i'll check again then.
[signature]
I am shocked that it is still frozen. OUr water here in the twin falls area is 52 degrees. Ron
[signature]
they just opened golf courses here this we are way behind west of burley
[signature]
When you get a chance. North side Pop gear.

Idaho
[signature]
The ice is off of Mctucker ponds , and that is very close to AF . I heard they were launching boats at the Dam and fishing off the bank a week ago . Curt G.
[signature]
The water going into CJ Strike in the Snake Arm is 56 degrees and it is a crankbait bite, if I didn't have work to do I'd be there tomorrow. All kinds of boats trolling for trout in the main lake. I love American Falls in June.
[signature]
Other than a some still floating around Sportsman's Park bay the American Falls Reservoir itself is all open water now. That damn miserable wind we had yesterday took care of it. Hated to see the ice go since the ice season was so short [bobSad]
Thanks for the info guys. I have never fished there but might give it a try. Im glad for the ice to be leaving.......[Smile]

[signature]