Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on progress...
So I came to find out that I had a 96 Seadoo with a 90 engine dropped in it...it wasn't hooked up and all the wires and hoses had been cut to switch engines...ugh...well I have managed to get everything hooked up and relocated...the wiring was interesting since it came with the 90 motor...didn't match anything from the 96 ski...so I had to reverse engineer the damn thing to figure it out...

So I had to order a pulse pump for the carburetor as the one they gave me had no pump...a different throttle cable that splits into two after the handlebars...one goes to the throttle and the other to the oil injection throttle...that was weird but cool...and Saturday I managed to get the wiring hooked up temporarily...so I dropped in some fuel into the carb...a capful of oil into the top of the cylinders...let it sit for an hour and bam! She fired right up and purrs like a kitten...

So, hopefully by the end of the week I shall have all the mechanics worked out and it will be ready to go into paint and fabrication of the rod holder/cooler basket stage...Oh, and I almost forgot...the install of the Humminbird is this week as well...Yaaaaay!
[signature]