Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first skunk in a long time
Loveridge ( spelling) bridge south of Mt home is a boat launch Some people catch a fish or two there but not many. I am sure a cat or two might be found in the area but as you know I fish for cats a lot and I don't mess with it.

The next bridge is just before Hammet. Again that is a spot that I would not consider as a quality fishing area. Floating from there to the loveridge bridge would put you into some good fishing in areas that don't get touched very often. If a guy was going to catch a cat that is where I would try.

I am not sure where you mean on the last one but I am thinking it is bliss dam? They plant trout there and Bass fishing is good if you head up stream and hit some coves.

I did that same route except I started out at CJ strike then moved to an area about 2 miles up river from loveridge bridge. Then I went to bliss dam. I did that on the first week of June several years ago. I was skunked too. I don't plan to make that mistake again.

Ron
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
first skunk in a long time - by jeremypeace - 03-25-2013, 05:11 AM
Re: [jeremypeace] first skunk in a long time - by idahoron - 03-26-2013, 01:10 AM