Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry 11-15
[#000080][size 2]Went up to the "Berry" to test out the job that was done on my trim switchbutton and to see if the speedometer was fix. I can trim my engine again, but I still have no idea how fast the boat was going.[/size][/#000080]

[#000080][size 2] I didn't bring alot fishing gear with me [Wink], just [#000080]6 rods and about 7 treys. 5 jerkbaits were tied on and a grub. And ya know the only fish I caught was on the secret deadly combination(grub). Air temp was a pleasant 34 degrees at 1:30pm when I got there. Water temp ran from 39 to 41. I just took a short run from the main marina to the mouth of the narrows. Marked fish in 40 feet of water, but I was into throwing jerkbaits not vertical jigging. I drifted around the marina a little and ate lunch while dragging my grub. Thats how my one and only got caught-you see, I was trying to trick them that I wasn't paying attention[angelic]. There was about a 1 foot to a 1 1/2 feet of snow on the ground. It was a real nice and peaceful day. Little to no wind [shocked].[/#000080][/size][/#000080]
[signature]
I was up there Yesterday , but didn't get there till 4:00 pm . I nail 3 cutts all in the upper limit of the slot . Fish were deep had to count to 20 and start retrieve back to shore . Fished a 3" chartreuse tube , bites were real light for me . Had to pay attention to the slack in the line on the pause . Thought I seen a bass boat cruise thru at Soldier Creek side . Sounds like you were at the main Strawberry marina .
[signature]
[#000080][size 2]I usually put in at Soldier Creek. I didn't know if the ramp would be plowed. Are they still fishing for Muskies at Pineview?[/size][/#000080]
[signature]
I have been trying to get a muskie from shore lately , but decided to give them a break this weekend . He He !! Plus I can't handle being skunked too many times in a year . LOL Soldier Creek Ramp looked good but could be snow covered by now .
[signature]