Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did they drain newton dam?
Why did they drain newton? What happened to all the water? Drove by this morning and all the water is gone and so are the fish!
[signature]
ticks me off! I dont think they did it on purpose. But I cant believe they just wasted all those tiger muskies
[signature]
To what extent are you saying they drained Newton? I just drove up there last week and levels were low, but not entirely down..
[signature]
Its empty nothing but slush mud and dead fish I dunno how but its all gone
[signature]
Wow if that is the case, then that is Sad; I had plans to fish there this year. I guess I have another reason to buy the non-resident Idaho license this year.
[signature]
Are you serious? Or are you like my wife with April Fools. I bite better than perch for a good line. Later J
[signature]
Nothing but a slush bucket. A farmer said something about dredging.
[signature]
So did they flush all the fish into Cutler then? J
[signature]
Haha ya right on the day of April first good one
[signature]
ROFL!
Smiles Always!
MA
[signature]
April fools I hope.
[signature]
APRIL FOOLS!
[signature]
After what happened to Condie Reservoir, northeast of Preston,I wouldn't put such a move past folks.

That said, your joke was ALMOST as good as the announcement that the LDS church was buying USU and turning it into BYU-Logan.

If only...
[signature]
Dang there goes my Cache Junction Tiger trip.... J
[signature]
Speaking of Newton, it is now essentially ice free. There are a couple large blobs of rotten skim ice by the dam, and that is all.
[signature]
thought maybe they'd drawn it down to repair that launch ramp?
That was all the crazy nuts and bozos can launch the fleet and race around that skinny little lake making all the wake!

Sorry J- no tigers in the marsh - yet!
Sweet news, I also seen Hyrum and Mantua are clear now also. Going to try Hyrum in the morning hope I can break my skunk. Oh and Yote I'm actually glad those toothy critters didn't get flushed. I like skiing Cutler and I'd be afraid if they were there ready to eat me. Later J
[signature]
That's good to hear. Hopefully the Idaho waters are right behind them. I'm headed to Denver for a long weekend, but I'm hoping things will be fishing well when I get back next week.
[signature]
If we do okay I'll try to put up a post. If you don't hear anything it was probably a bust. Have a good trip. Later J
[signature]
Thanks. That sounds good. I hope to hear a great report [Smile]
[signature]