Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing reports
Going camping this weekend at ether tibble Vernon or deer creek I was wondering what the fishing reports are up there I looked on dnr but not updated so let me no!!!!!

Hunter,.,.,.,,
[signature]
Deer creek wasn't so kind for me as well I talked to quite a bit of boaters and one of my buddies friend that went. They mostly said that the fishing was really slow or get skunked and only a few said that they did really good.

Tibble fork slowed down pretty good 2 weeks ago. About 4 weeks ago I was slaying all of those bows and a few browns but haven't been up there since 2 weeks ago. I was basically fly fishing in float tube with woolly buggers and leech patters.
[signature]
I fly fish also but It's to cold for me to float tube it in waders
[signature]
I've been up to Deer Creek a couple times over the past two weeks fishing from shore -- catching about 3-4 per hour (trout) with a LMB sprinked in there.

Headed up Sat with the boat to target some of the other species.
[signature]
I went to Deer Creek last weekend and got skunked. My boss's son went to Vernon last weekend and got skunked also. I went to Tibble three weeks ago and caught 1 brown in the creek above the reservoir.
[signature]
I went to tibble fork on sunday and it was packed! lots of people with lots of rods in the water, but not a lot of catching going on. It was so packed that I stayed maybe 15 min and gave up.

Good luck this weekend though.
[signature]