Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colo gun debate, HC magazines
Have any of you seen this video?
[url "http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/04/03/co_democrat_doesnt_understand_high-capacity_magazines_can_be_reloaded.html"]http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/04/03/co_democrat_doesnt_understand_high-capacity_magazines_can_be_reloaded.html[/url]
Should someone like this, with no clue about what they are discussing, be making laws for others?
[signature]
Well, Duhhhhhh. Like geez people.cmon think.

Lmao. What an idiot.
[signature]
Holy Crap!! She gives a whole new meaning to the word, IDIOT!![crazy]
"Just one more medicinal bong hit before we go on air, does my hair look good?"[Wink]
[signature]
Clueless! What more can I say?[crazy] Some people need to actually goto a shop and get educated at what they have before they open their mouths.
[signature]
They later released a statement trying to make her look less dumb (impossible). It said something to the affect of, she Confused magazine which is reloadable with a clip which is not (wrong again ding bat). Liberals kill me with their complete lack of understanding of a firearm or their outright lies to pass their anti gun agenda.
[signature]
What really gets me is that not one person on that panel or group of elected officials knew what she was saying was BS. In Colo, with its long history of hunting, you would think one person would be smarter than that. It just goes to show how far we are declining as a country, when people like this are leading a great state like Colo[unimpressed].
[signature]
Agreed, the issue could be, who in their right mind would become a politician? I know I sure wouldn't do it.
[signature]
As much as I hated doing it did not apply or book a hunt in Colorado this year. Too bad there are some great outfitters (some who are thinking of moving) in Colorado but maybe if enough outdoorsmen boycott them they will realize that the hunting and outdoors contibutuion to the state which exceed 500 million are in jepardy because of dim bulbs like this
[signature]
Good for you. I will not hunt there either.
[signature]
I have no words. This person should not be part of the decision making process.
[signature]
Is it any wonder that liberals are afraid of guns? So many of them clearly have no idea of the guns themselves and think a "gun culture" consists only of gang bangers doing drive by shootings!

These people probably don't even understand how a responsible gun owner thinks because they don't associate with any!

Utah seems more and more like a fantastic place to live as the states around us deteriorate
[signature]