Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willow Beach
My lady is in Chicago, so.........FREEDOM! lol I decided late tonight to gather together all my giant baits and head down to Willow Beach and try to feed the hungry hungry striper before the hatchery does. I've got coffee brewed, 3 boxes of plugs and swimbaits and a night of long casts ahead of me. Wish me luck, I spent last Friday night and all of Saturday trolling and casting without any luck in the high winds. I've been putting in my time like a good boy, now hopefully the icy hearted harlot will pay out. I'll update tomorrow Smile
[signature]
I hope you come back with some pictures of fish! [fishin] Good luck! And enjoy your freedom.

I need to buy this shirt.... haha
[inline "problem solved.jpg"]
[signature]
lmfao that is comedy gold!!!! So I got worked over big time last night. No blow ups, no close calls, no heavy crashes nearby...as I was telling my buddy, I think that they're running far north or south. Spoke with a couple other ailing striper fisherman supposing the same thing, and a diver who said all he see's is carp lately. I was on high alert all last night waiting for that one explosion that would start towing my kayak... [pirate] I don't wanna talk about it...lol but It wasn't all a loss, can't beat the reflection of the stars in that black night water.
[signature]
Looks like he's peeing! [blush]
I go spearfishing down there and have not shot a striper in awhile.I have seen some though they are really deep like 80 to 100ft deep.
[signature]