Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
provo river???
Any good update about the provo river lately because I'm planning to drag a buddy of mine that haven't been fly fishing for almost one year. [laugh]
[signature]
Depending on a weather Ill probably out there tomorrow, Sunday the Weber
[signature]
I'm heading up sunday because it's suppose to rain pretty good on Saturday. Not interested in fishing in the rain on the river.
[signature]
Lower? If so I would make sure u got some bwo I went up there 2 weeks ago the fish we just boiling
[signature]
We are going to fish the lower and the middle.

BWO are sorda dying off right now. There might be a small group lingering around but nothing huge any more. I'm just excited for the elk hair caddis to explode!!!!
[signature]
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=provo+river+fly+fishing+report
[signature]
I already look at the other websites but I was just seeing what others are willing too share on this website. As well maybe give me some help full tips maybe what part of the river too hit maybe.

I think someone was fly fishing with their reel on the wrong side and got a little grumpy.[mad][mad][mad]
[signature]
[quote kochanut]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=provo+river+fly+fishing+report[/quote]bft needs a like button!
[signature]
What's next, an add friend to friend list and instant messaging. Why not just make it into a lame facebook but bft style lol!!!!!
[signature]
BWO are still coming off[crazy], been fishing the weeb a few times a week and yesterday was pretty good with the warmer air
[signature]
Yao was supposed how many bwo were out there. There were too many that the fish didn't care.
[signature]
[quote Jazzperch1]BWO are still coming off[crazy], been fishing the weeb a few times a week and yesterday was pretty good with the warmer air[/quote]

I think they will be around for awhile longer[Wink] I have used them in June.[Smile]
[signature]
+1 theyre hanging for a bit, i even got a few on small mayflies in darker colors so it seemed anything similar in size and color was working, the cripppled bwo's seemed to get more hits then the standard but both worked.
[signature]