Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walcott
Went the 24th. Too windy for bank fishing bass. Trolling was very slow. I got skunked but others say they caught a few small trout with rapalas. Water temp 46 degrees.
[signature]
Well thanks for the report. Been wondering about it. Figured there might be some dandy trout on there this year I hope
[signature]
Had a tournament there yesterday. Water was 49 degrees and the bass were hitting crank baits, was slow but fish were 3 lb average. Caught 2 monster trout while bass fishing. Fish were out on the main points. Graphed lots of fish in the main lake 20 ft deep. I don't think the guys trolling around in a circle by the dam had much luck. Had one big trout steal my favorite crank bait. My biggest bass was 5.65. Fish seemed to be where the waves were slapping the rocks.
[signature]
Nice bass!
[signature]
Very nice bass!! Ron
[signature]
Welcome to BFT, Mrxshun. Too bad on the not catching, but a negative report is just as important as any other. Hope to hear more from you, and hope that the catching picks up.
[signature]
Thanks for the report, I plan to go to Walcott on Saturday and will let you know of how I do. Suppose to be a nice day, so out there that probably means only 20 mile winds [Wink]
[signature]