Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
freds marine in layton?
Just curious if any one has had their boat serviced at Fred's Marine in layton! if so let me kno who your experience was... good or bad

pms welcome

thanks
[signature]
[font "Calibri"]
Fred’s have always treated me square. PM sent as well.
[/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I switched from Peterson Marine in Ogden to Fred's Marine when they started selling and servicing Bass Pro Shop boats and Mercury Outboard Motors about 3 years ago. So far the move was a good one with the exception of one oops on their part. They didn't get the oil drain plug on the lower unit tightened all the way and I used it twice before noticing the very small oil stain on the storage shed floor. I called them about it and they said bring it in as soon as was convenient for me which was the next day. Fred completely drained the lower unit, re-installed the plugs, and filled it back up with oil in about 15 minutes - no charge. In my opinion, that's good customer service. I would recommend them to anybody that asks.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I had some serious work done on the outdrive of my 19 ft. SeaRay , never had a problem after taking it to them. I'd use them again. Very happy, they did just what they said they would do.
[signature]
Good to know about their service. I am going to start looking at their stock soon.
[signature]
thanks everyone for all the insight
[signature]