Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost creek
Going to lost creek tommrow bright and early!!! I'll be fishing from shore anyone had luck ? Any info would be great also I wanna try and catch some tiger trout maybe cast a out a dead minnow shiner what you guys think?
[signature]
Going there tomorrow as well with my girlfriend but I'll be trolling flies from my tube. Leaving at 6 but she wants to take a trip up Mirror Lake Highway first [crazy] Last year I had luck throwing Jakes and Dynamics from the dam.
[signature]
Mirror lake Highway?

Good luck with that. As long as you're not planning on any open water fishing, it should be a nice little sight-seeing trip.
[signature]
Yeah that's basiaclly what its going to be. She loves it up there so much. What she wants she gets [Smile] Plus maybe hit up Beaver Creek or the U.P. could be a possibility.
[signature]
The upper Provo was fishing OK 2 days ago. Not too much runoff but probable up a bit with warmer temps since. Mirror Lake Highway was open until the turnoff for Murdock Basin at about 8800ft. Last year this time I was already catching fish in open water. I'd say another 2 weeks until the early ice off spots start to open up. Wouldn't surprise me if the whole road opens by Memorial Day.
[signature]
Sorry for the late report but made it out saturday morning and did good I had fun to get out cought lots of 16 inch rainbows which are in that slot limit so all released but did manage to catch my biggest cutttrhout to date it was 22 and a half inches long and just dark and pretty fish if I find a away to upload pic I will
[signature]