Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Fly Fishing Contest Kim-n-Kota
Everyone else must be too busy out enjoying the awesome hatches and excelent warm weather to post!

Here's what I've got so far...

Species: Common Carp
Date: 4/27/13
Length: 16"

Species: Brown Trout
Date: 5/9/13
Length: 16.5"

Species: Mountain Whitefish
Date: 5/9/13
Length: 17.5"

On those last two.. my BWO paper was munged. So I had to write it on the tape with a sharpie. (Between the 3 and 4").
[signature]
Here is the correct forum to post the contest entries....

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...?forum=100
[signature]
We gotta go fishin' I am betting you could come up with a 30" carp.[Wink]
[signature]
OK, I have reposted under the specified section.

I wasn't aware of any information outside of the sticky in the Utah Fly Fishing Forum section. I just re-read the rules and the ensuing thread. Again it was not clear at all of the process of where and how we're supposed to post entires.

Apparently other people have figured it out just fine... I promise, I'm not retarded. But just in case others are Confused about it, it might not hurt to be a little more clear on this point in the instructions??

If this is based off standard BFT or whatever contest rules it sure would have been nice to have the link.

#end_rant

Kim
[signature]
I want too catch some 30" carp [:/]
[signature]
[quote Kim-n-Kota]OK, I have reposted under the specified section.

I wasn't aware of any information outside of the sticky in the Utah Fly Fishing Forum section. I just re-read the rules and the ensuing thread. Again it was not clear at all of the process of where and how we're supposed to post entires.

Apparently other people have figured it out just fine... I promise, I'm not retarded. But just in case others are Confused about it, it might not hurt to be a little more clear on this point in the instructions??

If this is based off standard BFT or whatever contest rules it sure would have been nice to have the link.

#end_rant

Kim[/quote]

[#000080]I have considered what you have said here. [/#000080]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080]In this case it is an isolated incident. Everyone else did exactly what they were supposed to do.[/#000080]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080]Your totals are posted on the Utah contest forum. If you ever have any questions shoot me a PM.[/#000080]