Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Man Stuff yard sale are you coming?
It's going to happen. The first ever BFT Man Stuff Yard Sale. Don't miss it.

It is however not endorsed by BFT in any way it is just advertised on here so that's why we're calling it that.

At the corner of 7230 S. and 1975 W. It's a small neighborhood park but it's big enough to cast a fly or spinning rod to test it's worthiness. There's plenty of room for a yard sale like this so lets do this.

7 pm until dark. Who's coming? I'll be there with a bunch of fly fishing and tying books, a Dan Vise and some odds and ends.
[signature]
I shall pass on this one. Don't know what date its going to be on as well I might become a cat fish whisper around that time ha ha ha.
[signature]
I'll be there if it's still Wednesday May 15th. I have a bunch of stuff to sell.
[signature]
Sorry, got a family fight brewing that I will most likely be in the middle of unfortunately.[:/] Hope it goes well for you.
[signature]
What date??? Its close to me so I would like to drop in.
[signature]
[#0000FF]I'll be there.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Plan on attending.
[signature]
Yes it's the 15th. That's this Wednesday. Everybody's welcome.
[signature]
I will bring an assortment with me. It will be good to rub shoulders with some fellow bfter's. gshorthair
[signature]
Would love to make it, but that is one of my bowling nights.Maybe the next one.
[signature]
I'll be there. Just a reminder, if you are interested in 80-250 pound braid/dacron (Izorline) for sturgeon fishing (or other fishing for that matter), bring your reel and I will spool you up for $15.
[signature]
I will be there. I am worried though I might get separation anxiety from selling my gear so I might just have to buy things this time around.
[signature]
I'll be there. I got a few things I could say goodbye too. I'll be bringing cash too.
[signature]
A friend on his way home to Montana is going to stay with us tomorrow night. So I'll miss this time. While I have things to sell there was a big danger of coming home with more than I went with.
[signature]
I am planing on coming
[signature]
Sure glad I don't need any MAN STUFF.
[signature]
[font "Calibri"]It’s a surefire way of keeping out the riffraff.. HEHEHE I just play![angelic][/font]
[signature]
[#0000FF]I'm sure your presence would be welcome...buying or selling. Heck, we consider ya one of the guys. Sorry about that.

I may even bring some smokitty.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I resemble that remark. But seriously, the fact there is several women fishers on this forum, why "Man Stuff"?
I will take a pass on this one.
[signature]
[font "Calibri"]I hope ya know I was just playing. You do make a very valid point though!!!!![/font]
[font "Calibri"] [/font]
[font "Calibri"]OldTroller,[/font]
[font "Calibri"] [/font]
[font "Calibri"]Change the name of your post damnit…..[/font]
[signature]