Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big game draw
Was wondering if anyone cards have been hit for the draw yet
[signature]
Not yet. Usually they start getting "dinged" about a week before the official word.
[signature]
I was thinking by the first of next week, good luck to those in the draw.
[signature]
I just checked my account this morning and my card has been hit for a buck tag for the archery hunt, so I guess they have started.[Smile]
[signature]
Got hit for a Muzzle Loader Bull, Three corners.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
my card just got hit this morning archery tag for me
[signature]
Congrats Todd, hope you kill a nice one.[Smile]
[signature]
Just got "dinged" Three tags![Smile]

Just realized CWMU deer tags and general deer tags same price...going to be a looooong couple of weeks[laugh]
[signature]
Congrats on the tags, we are hoping we have good news on the WY. draw next month for our antelope tags. The wife and I had 4 points going into the draw this year, it's been a few years since we have hunted speed goats. [Smile]
[signature]
My Dad said his card got hit this morning as well. Going somewhere just don't know yet. Hopefully somewhere there are actually deer. [Wink]
[signature]
Good ol' general archery again for me this year. Hopefully I get my first choice now that we have to choose an area. Last year I drew my fourth choice[crazy]. At least I'm hunting!
[signature]
I think I may set a record for most points earned without actually drawing a tag. Not exactly how I envisioned my 15 minutes of fame, but hey...[pirate]
[signature]
I put in for a tag I knew I wouldn't draw because I am finishing up my education and wasn't sure where I would get a job. What do you know I wound up drawing the Manti premium tag with 13 points! [Smile] I also landed a great job that will keep me in Utah to boot! Life is good!!!
[signature]
That should be a great hunt with the premium tag, congrats, I drew the premium tag for the Wasatch hunt a few years ago and killed my bull on the Nov. hunt (That was the last year the Wasatch had a late hunt). It was fun being able to hunt all 4 hunts. Kill a Big'un.[cool]
[signature]
They called me yesterday to get a different credit card # because I had to cancel the card I used on the application. Someone was trying to transfer $1000 via Western Union to somewhere in eastern europe from my card. I got calls from both Western Union and my bank within a couple of minutes of each other.

I know I drew out something, but I didn't ask they wouldn't tell me what it was. It was only $40, so it wasn't any limited entry anything. Sad

Matt
[signature]
Giddy up!

General Buck SUCCESSFUL for hunt 1543
North Slope Any Legal Weapon
[signature]
Finally found out yesterday that the Mrs. drew the archery buck tag. We found a nice spring last fall that our son took a nice buck with his bow at, several other bucks and a couple bull moose were also visiting the water hole. Hopefully it will be productive for the wife this fall. Still hoping we draw our buck antelope tags for WY.
[signature]
[Smile] Archery Buck tag. Fingers are crossed for Wyoming draw results.
[signature]
West Desert West any-legal-weapon Buck Deer. (1588)

If nothing else, I may be able to get a good corn-fed buck off some of my family's land outside of Delta. [Smile]

Matt
[signature]
My card got hit 7 days ago for the paunsagant management hunt tag. I had 13 points and wanted to draw the regular tag on the pauns or henry's. However a knee replacement last jan. , and failing eyesight made me decide to go for this hunt while I can still see. Besides I already have a few wall hangers over 30" And I drew the Manti elk tag 5 years ago. So an easier hunt with a chance for a good buck will serve me fine at this stage of my life. It may be my last due to my eye desease (RP , retinitis pigmitosa) Any advice on the hunt would be appreciated.
[signature]