Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm New to BFT
Hey folks,

I'm new to the BFT. I'm a 95% fly-fishing purest, I only say 95% because this time of year I like to pull out the spin cast for some Bassing. But if I'm going for trout I'm going to take them on the fly. I switched to Fly-fishing only for trout about 5-6 years ago so I know I still have a ton to learn, but that's why I love it. I love the challenge of learning new techniques and tactics. I just graduated from Utah State, and currently live in Logan, however my roots run into Idaho and I still purchase an Idaho fishing license each year cause I can't stay away from Idaho fishing, but I do have a Utah license as well. Anyways I don't have many friends that are obsessed with fishing like I am, as a matter of fact I have few friends that even fish at all. So I can't really talk fishing with many of my associates therefore I turn to you guys. If you ever want to hit some streams or float tube some lakes and need a fishing partner I'm game. Anyways I look forward to learning from you guys and sharing what I know, where and when I can.

Cheers
[signature]
Welcome to the site, I'm also an aspiring fly fisherman with a USU degree and licenses in both states. Sounds like we have a few things in common. Anyway, hope you get into some monsters and I'm sure you'll enjoy the site.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! You've come to the right place.
[signature]
Welcome! There are alot of good folks on here that I have shared some time with on the water. I'm in the same boat as far as very few friends who fish... Lets hit the rivers!
[signature]
Hey welcome to the addiction. I'm a fellow Cache Valley member, my flyfishing is only about 10% but its sure enjoyed. We look forward to your posts. Later J
[signature]
Welcome to BFT
[signature]
Welcome aboard and I hope we are all you expect us to be. Fly fisherman or not most these guys and gals are just great people. Hope to see ya at UL chasing the carp with that fly rod.
[signature]