Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Question?
Hello guys, I was looking at the utah game and fish dept website and noticed that they had planted 150,000 or so 6-8" cuts in Bear Lake. Can anyone tell me where they do this on the lake?
i know last time they did it it was off first point from what i understand this is where they did it again and in the marina but im not 100% sure the best person who would know would be scott the biologist up there
[signature]
It was first point, atleast a good number of them. Talked to f&g out out there last week
[signature]
Hey thanks guys,

Im gonna go out tomorrow. Im hoping that some of those big macks are in the area feeding on them. Ill do a report.....

[signature]
We went out today and ended up catching 5 cutthroats, we had a few get off and a few bites that we didn't hook. We fished 1st point, boyscout camp, south eden, rockpile, in front of the marina, and swan creek almost up to fish haven creek. We fished from 8am to about 6pm and covered alot of water. We never got into any macks, one of the cutts went 4.5 lbs. I let my friend do all the catching, he had never fished Bear Lake before. It was a fun day!

[signature]
Nice report and the pics thanks for sharing. Good looking cutts.
[signature]