Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American falls
I havent had much to report in the last little while but i finally made it out. Went to american falls saturday, the fishing was amazing! The catching on the other hand was kinda slow. We were out trolling for about four hours and had three hits with two fish landed. One came in at 3lbs15oz and the other just over 5. All in all it was a great day with great friends!
[signature]
Nice report. It is sure good to see that reservoir holding like it has been. Now if we can just keep some water in it...
[signature]
Thx for the report!
[signature]
Thanks for the report sounds like some nice fish [cool]
[signature]
Fishing was alright. Fished 3 hrs b4 the wind came up n landed 2. Took one for the smoker for lunch. Fished willow bay trolling cd-7's at 1.6 mph at 35 ft. Water is 55 degrees. Hope this helps.
[signature]
went last tuesday got one cutbow around 6lbs and two rainbows around 3lbs all on spoons. went yesterday and only had one bump on a spoon. looks like there letting alittle more water out.
[signature]
The water is dropping pretty fast thats for sure. I will probably be back out there this weekend for another go round.
[signature]
It was dropping about a percent a day due to the fact they are letting about 12,000 cfs through the dam, about 2300 cfs is going to the Salmon bulls**t which that water is going to waste in my opinion and the rest is getting used by the greedy farmers downstream but now It's actually been holding steady at 77% full which has been for the past 4 days due to increased flows from PalaSades Reservoir, but they are starting to cut back so i'm betting it'll start dropping fast again in the next few days [bobSad] Wish the Bureau Of Reclamation would do a much better job at conserving water at the American Falls Reservoir & have more consideration of the fishery in that reservoir instead of wasting so much water.
[signature]