Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado XT (airing up issues)!!!!!
There are 2 different types of adapters for these valves on my summit valve boat. They look to be identical, but one is slightly LONGER and the other is SHORT. The longer one can be used with a low pressure electric inflator of around 2# pressure and quickly twisted off, which is the fastest way to inflate to pressure; sometimes a little manual pump top off is needed if you're not quick enough. The shorter adapter does not reach or push in the backpressure flap, so the flap remains closed. With the shorter adapter, one of TD's methods should work. With the short adapter, the fastest way is to use an electric low pressure inflator with the pin flap pushed in to the open flap postion, then to quickly close down the pin flap so minimum air escapes, then top off with a manual pump.

Hope this helps.

Pon

[quote LakeBeaver]Thats what you think. It fails to do so on both pontoons. I have only had it a couple of weeks. Your last comment helps me realize I have everything I need though. Thanks for your time.[/quote]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [LakeBeaver] Colorado XT (airing up issues)!!!!! - by pontoonman - 05-27-2013, 05:37 AM