Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAH..WAH..WAHHHHHH!
Well looks like im just not ment to catch a walleye LMAO!!! So...who wants to take me and show me how its done? Don't get me wrong i loved watching my kids catching endless brookies it was an awsome weekend. But as far as the fishing for me didnt get a bite on the lake at all. I did only get to fish the lake for about 8hrs total but still. Any way sorry my tale of the weekend cant be more exciting but thats why they call it fishing not catching[cool]. All and all minus the absence of walleye in my cooler it was a blast......oh wait.....I DID CATCH SOMETHIG.......A HUGE BUZZ!!!!![:p] Anyway to all you who gave me a hand in my endever THANK YOU!!
[signature]
Just wait, in about 2 weeks if the weather straightens out and we get a 4 or 5 day high pressure you won't be able to keep the wallies off your hook.
By the way I was there both Saturday and sunday, once in my boat and once fly fishing in my tube, caught them both days but yesterday was TOUGH! Everything was sitting on the bottom and didn't get any takers on shadraps- had to jig em up.
[signature]
If u can get to pocatello let me know. Ill take u to Oneida. I caught my two biggest over the weekend. Fishing is hott hott right now.
[signature]
Maybe we can go out to salmon dam this week. Went to Cj today the perch fishing was amazing, no crappie.
[signature]
Saturday was tough fishing bite was only real good for about an hour then sometimes fish were hours apart. we only landed one small walleye but several nice trout. keep after it you will get your hook set in one.
[signature]
So.....next time yall see a 12 ft brown aluminum boat and some ugly dude thats me![cool] and i go allllllll over my state in search of adventure
[signature]
Lol I might have talked to ya I was trying to reunite a lost pole holder with its owner i succeeded by the end of the day [cool]
[signature]
LMAO you did! You asked a buddy and I if we were missig one.
[signature]
I figured i asked every boat we passed, that road going in was terrible surprised i didn't find more stuff in the road lol
[signature]