Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for a stripping Basket ???
The one thing im starting to miss is a place to strip my fly line. On the Scadden Renegade there no were to strip your fly line except right into the water. As the current push's me in what ever direction the line usually ends up under my toon or tangled around my fins.

Anybody got any ideas for a stripping basket for the frameless scaddens ?
[signature]
NFO has some killer aprons. Might need to add 2 D rings like on the Predator. I use it on my Assault as well.
[Image: IMG_0574_zps5c582e75.jpg]
The back of the apron connects to the D rings used for the side bags. They are nice.

[Image: 733f803d-e66c-449f-9618-69e3be0f9c8b_zps509843c3.jpg]

Another choice. I don't know if Dave still carries them, but this little basket ( it is about 9" by 11" long) that connects to the seat straps. And no it is not really in the way
[Image: IMG_0491_zps9f97170c.jpg]

I do have a spare apron though and you know where I live if you want it.
[signature]
Nice, Love that first pic how do you add d- rings ?
[signature]
Loctite for Vinyl. Pretty easy if I can do it.
[signature]
Does the d- ring come with the patch material and you glue to your boat ?
[signature]
Yes. It is a little different blue. The D rings behind your seat on the outside are aftermarket.
[signature]
Ooooh Nice I couldn't even tell, add 2 more in the front for a apron and one more on the side for a home made finder transducer mount will work perfect. Do yur recall how much there are ?
[signature]
I don't sorry.
[signature]
Is this similar to whats at walton marine

http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.asp?pfid=16182
[signature]
Yes, and what NFO carries too, but WALTON also has smaller ones.
[signature]
Hey Sin. I've got two of these NRS 2" D-rings in blue that I'll give you if interested. Meant to order 1" but made a mistake. NRS has great refund policy but happy to see them put to good use. I'll also give you some Vynabond to attach them to your 'toon (bring a squeeze bottle to put it it). PM me if interested.
[signature]
I am kind of late to this story but if you want I will take a pic of how I do mine and I just use a regular apron from North Fork.
[signature]
Post up pictures Please. I am giving him an apron.
[signature]
I will try to post some pics and a video. Here goes...
[signature]
Here's the video
[signature]
Brilliant! Adding a frame to a frameless....LOL Just kidding, It works. Nice job.
Thanks
[signature]
Right on Man thanks for the vid, thats a pretty genius way to the apron on there.
[signature]
Thanks again for offering up those D rings, sent you a PM
[signature]
Sent you a PM
[signature]
Thank you for the D-Rings & Vynabond was really nice meeting you. We need get together and fish some time.Thanks Again
[signature]