Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We don't need that much !!
[unsure] Well it came today , 10 inches they say. Our ice is not thick enough to hold that much , this means we will have a bunch of crappy ice (white ice) . we'll have to wait and see how bad , I talked to minneman in west central part of the state , and he said they just got a couple of inches , looks like thats where it looks like it will have good ice ! anyone getting out ?

be safe people,

[signature]
Received between 5 and 6.5 inches here in the metro area. Thursday morning I'm gonna drive around and take a look at the various area lakes to see how they're doing. Might try to fish above the Coon Rapids Dam and see what happens.
[signature]
[Smile] I"M NOT GOING FISHING FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS , CAUSE WERE GOING TO BE MUZZELLOADING STARTING THIS WEEKEND. GOOD LUCK IF YOU GET OUT !!

[signature]
[cool] HEY RAT , THEY STARTED DRIVING ATV'S OUT ON RUSH LAKE ! GUESS THE SNOW BLEW OFF AND IT'S MAKING GOOD ICE ! CAN'T WAIT FOR MY FIRST FLAG !!!!

[signature]
Cool, cool. Quite literally. [Wink] I didn't have a chance to get out and check out the metro area yet. Probably won't have a chance for another week. Hope next Sunday is a decent day. Although we are gonna have a warm-up hit us. Low 40's in this area next week.
[signature]